1967 MG – B Roadster

Barbara writes – Our car was first registered in November 1967.

The previous owner had completely rebuilt the car on a brand new Heritage shell.

It had done only 1500 miles since completion when we purchased it in 1998.

Since then the car was hardly ever used, until, (that is), we joined the Club at the start of 2008.

The car is now enjoying a rennaisance!

Get in touch

Opening hours

First Sunday Every Month: 10:00 am onwards


The Stone Trough Inn,
BB18 6XY


Geoffrey Hammonds, Secretary
01204 853158
Roger Sagar, Chairman
01200 425450
07974 847736
Neil Taylor, Treasurer
01282 454546
07535 738842

Request A Callback

Copyright © 2018 Burnley and Pendle MG Owners Club
Website Design by Engage The Web | Online Marketing by High Ranking Websites